I had no idea you would only have 30 minutes (ticking clock and everything) to set up and email your invite to 10 friends. I'll have to admit, it was a little stressful since we had never done this before, but since we were able to grab all our friends emails from their facebook pages, it was easily done, with 3 minutes to spare. Ok, so it took me a little while to figure out what the heck I was agreeing to...
I immediately set up a facebook event with the same folks invited and a few more because I think people just like that. I like that. It makes it easy to see who is coming, get back to the page when you need info, have a social conversation about everything from RSVP to what to bring.
We are so excited! You know how we love DUPLO, and I've been wanting this Jake set for a while for the little guy, so I think we are going to open this one to play with at the party...
Now, for the juicy details...
Here is what we get for hosting (we will be giving some of the sets away for door prizes and some we will open and play with!):
- (1) Never Land Hideout LEGO® DUPLO® brand Jake and the Never Land Pirates™ set
- (1) Jake’s Pirate Ship Bucky LEGO DUPLO brand Jake and the Never Land Pirates™ set
- (1) Jake’s Treasure Hunt LEGO DUPLO brand Jake and the Never Land Pirates™ set
- (1) Skipper’s Flight School LEGO DUPLO brand Planes™ set
- (1) Ripslinger’s Air Race LEGO DUPLO brand Planes™ set
- (1) Dusty and Chug LEGO DUPLO brand Planes™ set
- (1) Jake and the Never Land Pirates DVD
- (12) Paper crowns
- (12) LEGO DUPLO sticker sheets
- (12) LEGO DUPLO brand Planes™ posters
- (1) Pack of LEGO DUPLO napkins
- (1) Pack of red paper plates
Post a Comment