I think I'm going to check out the LEGO® Castle Adventure at the Discovery Science Center in Orange County, next week. My little guy is really into building when we go to LEGOLAND, so I think that even though he is a probably a little young for this, he is going to love it. Plus, my husband and I love this kind of stuff, so we don't want to miss this!
Here's the happs:
May 25 – September 15, 2013Hear ye! Hear ye! Come to Discovery Science Center and help design a new castle for the king and queen using one of the greatest building materials of all time – LEGO® bricks! Their majesties have issued a royal proclamation requesting the presence of all aspiring master builders, designers and architects in LEGO® Castle Adventure.In this exhibit, kids and their families are transported to a LEGO kingdom where they too can become master castle builders.
- Build, Build, Build! Builders of all ages and skill levels can construct castles, learn about real-world castles and their building secrets, and plan their ideal castle’s defenses.
- Explore a Giant Castle! Explore the inside of the royal castle full of LEGO brick decorations, the king and queen’s thrones, and secret passageways.
- Aim a Catapult! Virtually build a fortress wall on screen and test its strength with a LEGO catapult.
- Defend the Castle! Climb into a lookout tower topped with a mini figure guard and slide back down to the ground or stroll along the castle’s wheelchair accessible battlement wall.
- In the dragon’s lair, children and adults can create and share their own fantastical stories that feature castles as the setting.
Learn more by visiting the official exhibit website. Click here.
- Using a colorful array of green bricks, children can plan and create their own outdoor courtyard landscapes. Large LEGO brick topiary models are on display to inspire young builders.
Post a Comment